Sunday 17 November 2019

Day 15 of the Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge.




More pencil colouring - I think I'm doing ok with some colouring each day but behind in my posts.... playing up with Day 15 for the Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge...  stamped my folk artsy bird in blank and perked her up with some bright colours... then fussy cut it out to make a card..... for this I dry embossed the front panel and then stamped and fussy cut the sentiment and attached this and the bird with foam tape.  I am also playing along with  Addicted to CAS and More challenge #367 - Make Your Mark.   Thanks for visiting, I  really appreciate it, happy colouring.


2 comments:

  1. A bright and beautiful bird, Robyn! Great job with the pencil coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheerful and brightly colored bird. It reminds me of the Partridge Family bird. The texture added with the embossing folder is great. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Dtamps and More.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn