Monday 25 November 2019

Day 21 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags


Carol made these super cut snow globe tags for Day 21 at 25 Days of Christmas Tags... so I put my hand to creating my own globe from different dies, backed the globe with patterned paper and added some glittery snow at the bottom. I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the reindeer and gave him a sparkly red nose cut from the same red glitter card as the base and tag top. To finish I added silver stars to the base and silver tie.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy tag making

2 comments:

  1. Your wintry wonderland scene, nestled in the snowglobe, is absolutely gorgeous! Love it! Thrilled to see you in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn