Monday 25 November 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 20


Today my tag is inspired by Ardyth's tag for Day 20 at 25 Days of Christmas Tags.. I die cut my tag and smooched it in Antique Linen DI and then used Versamark and Pearlex with a marble stamp to add detail.  I die cut two sprigs and smooched them in different green DI and then from red smooched scarp cut the berries  To finish my tag I stamped on the sentiment and attached the sprigs with a die cut bow.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy tag making

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! The marbling with the gold makes for a beautiful tag base. Thanks for joining us for Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn