Sunday 3 November 2019

Lots of Hugs



Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge - Day 2



Back today with a small project, coloured with my pencils..... stamped the image in grey and the sentiment in black ink ... I'm still staring at this card with soooo much white space, most probably the most I've every achieved.... but I love it... it's for my mum 💗
I am playing along with two challenges  ...   AAA Cards CAS #152 challenge - Maxi White Space (no optional twist)  ....  AND  ... the Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge - Day 2.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy 'Colouring'

 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty flower and fab colouring. You sure left plenty of white space!. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for our Maxi White Space challenge, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too, a perfect little card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and sweet little flower image for your maxi white space card, Robyn. Your coloring is exquisite! Your Mum will Love it!!! Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too, Robyn. And so will your mom. Your flower in the vase is adorable, and really stands out with the bright colours against all the glorious white space. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn