Wednesday 11 December 2019

Four Calling Birds.....



I'm going to pretend my four cute birds in a tree are the 'Four Calling Birds'  from the Christmas song..... stamped in grey ink and coloured with pencils and some silver glitter pen for the baubles. Diecut the panel with torn edge die and framed it with dark blue card onto a white card... decided not to mess it up with a sentiment.  I am playing along again with Double 'D' challenge - Twelve Days of Christmas Part 1 - Days 1-6.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making

 Top 3 Badge

5 comments:

  1. wow Robyn, this is one gorgeous stamp, is it LOTV? Love this card and thanks again for your second entry in our 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS challenge. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
    {aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly beautiful and precious! I adore the stamp. I've seen it before, but can't remember who makes it. Such beautiful coloring! I'm so glad you played along at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Such a sweet image and card. Thanks for sharing with us atDouble D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. I love that stamp, it's so stinkin' sweet. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Robyn! These birds make me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn