Tuesday 10 December 2019

Best Wishes



Yesterday afternoon I was able to finish off a few cards made with one of the panels of my recent colouring challenge.... these lillies were stamped in grey ink and coloured with pencils. I used a die cut frame raised with foam sheet on a lovely bright orange card.  To finish I stamped and silver embossed the sentiment on an orange strip.  I am playing along with Watercooler Wednesday WWC250  - Helen's Feminine "Anything Goes" challenge  ...  AND  ...  Yes Virginia's - Show and Share for December.     Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy card making

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Robyn! Those wonderful flowers seem to be real rather than stamped and coloured on paper. What a beautiful card and what a lovely design! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful coloring on your waterlilies Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful lilies, Robyn! Your pencil coloring is spot on! Wonderful blending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring on your cards have delighted me each day. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring and layering, Robyn! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support and your lovely birthday message!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your lilies are gorgeous, Robyn. Great detailing with coloured pencils. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn