Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy Birthday



A final post for 2019 as the dinner is cooking.... a Birthday card with flowers and leaves stamped and gold embossed on red card and the the edges sponged with black Distress Ink - I love how this looks, it's my second card with this technique and there will be more.  To finish I attached the panel to a black card and added a sparky gold die cut sentiment.  I am playing along again with the Watercooler Wednesday WWC252 - Marsha's Special 3 Week challenge - Anything Goes.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it.......   AND 
HAPPY NEW YEAR from me to all you Creative Inspiring Cardmakers out there...

4 comments:

  1. Love, love, love that background! The color combination is wonderfully dramatic and sets your mind on fire for others .....and others, and others. Thanks for the jump-start, Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dramatic look of the gold embossing on red with the black border, Robyn! Another fantastic card usign this technique! Happy New Year, my friend! I'm looking forward to all your inspiration in the New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shiny card Robyn. Love the combination of gold on red. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunner Robyn. Red and gold is gorgeous together. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn