Friday 28 February 2020

Hold on to your Dreams


Daring Cardmakers
Here today with my card for my last week as Guest Designer at Daring Cardmakers...              I have enjoyed this month and challenged my card making with some really cool themes.


This card immediately came to mind when I saw the theme for this week was - 
TAKE A FLYING LEAP, to celebrate 2020 being a Leap Year.


My frog stamp is very old and the rubber is softening but I did get a usable image when I inked it with Old Paper Distress Ink... and then I used my Distress Inks to watercolour it and finished off with some coloured pencil details.   I die cut some gum leaves and then used the negative of the cut to sponge some leaves around the edge of my card panel, also sponging in some blue for the background.  To finish I stamped on my sentiment in black and attached to a green card.
We'd love to see you join in the fun over at The Daring Cardmakers this week.
Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---   have a Happy Day



Card Recipe 
Stamps: Stamp It - Green tree frog, Scrappy Cat - Inspirations
Dies: Ultimate Crafts - Eucalyptus Blossom 
Inks: Versafine - black, Distress Inks - Old paper, Peeled paint, Forest Moss, Shabby shutters, Squeezed lemonade, Stormy sky
Other: coloured pencils

2 comments:

  1. Oh this made me giggle... What a terrific stamp and a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ... that is the cutest frog hanging from the branch!! Awesome card Robyn!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn