Saturday 29 February 2020

Love Tunnel Card

So today I tackled a 'Tunnel Card' for the "T" Butterfly challenge #137 --- well that was fun - glad I roughed one out with scrap first, ironed out a few glitches and then made it out of a pretty designer paper.


I cut a rectangle in the front panel after I'd scored and folded the card base.  Then decided to use the offcut for the centre panel and used a Label die to create the opening .... from the same DP pack I chose the light pink paper for the background... and assembled the card.
To decorate the card I chose flowers from a large stash I've had and not used for a very long time, also so pearl stamen.  I formed a cone from a scalloped die cut circle to use a wrapping tied with some teal twine, and placed this inside the card.
I die cut  'LOVE' on pale pink card and backed it with darker pink and then die cut two butterflies also from the scraps, touched the edges of the larger one with pink ink and then decorated both with White Crystal Drops and finally attached these in place and added two pink teardrop gems.


I'm really happy with the result and have included with my tunnel card and butterflies, two gems, tea rose, teal and twine.
Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---   have a wonderful Happy Day

Grab the Badge 
 .
Card Recipe 
Stamps: 
Dies: Spellbinders - Petite scalloped circles nesting dies  and  Labels Five nesting dies, Simply Made Crafts - Sent with Love, Paper Smooches - butterflies, 
Inks: old pink ink
Other:  Designer papers, paper flowers, Pearl flower stamen, pink teardrop gems,  White Nuvo crystal drops, twine

3 comments:

  1. Robyn, I just love this tunnel card. The bouquet of flowers inside the tunnel is inspirational. Oh so pretty. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a beauty!! So unique and the recipient will be blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tunnel card Robyn! Looks like a lot of work, but so worth it. It's really beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn