Tuesday 31 March 2020

Happy Birthday

I thought this said it all for my craft space .... but sometimes it may overflow into our living room... how about you??

My card today features white embossing - using Versamark and white EP through a stencil and then blended Distress Oxide ink... I'm wanting to make for as I love how this turned out.
I die cut a daisy and used DO to watercolour it and then white embossed the sentiment on marching aqua blue card.  To finish I used yellow and light aqua card layers that emphasise the daisy.


I am playing along with Just Add Ink challenge #498 - Just Add "E" -  I have used Embossing and an Easter Daisy.
Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---   have a Happy Day and Stay Safe



Card Recipe 
Stamps: Close to my Heart - Joyful Birthday Occasions
Dies: Sizzix - Wildflower stems
Inks: Versamark, Distress Oxides - Peacock feathers, Mowed lawn, Mustard seed 
Other:  Craft Essentials stencil - Splash, White embossing powder

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, Robyn! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossed background is lovely Robyn, its like a field of falling petals! Perfect match for your sweet daisy die cut. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic background, Robyn! I love that little daisy with the pops of yellow! What a great quote! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely embossed back ground - I love how glossy it is. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background Robyn - I'm going to try that! Thanks for joining our "Just Add E" challenge. Kelly x PS, lots of my creative ideas are making a mess in my craft room too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty Robyn... Fabulous background for that pretty daisy... They are all popping up here...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn