Friday 6 March 2020

Hello Friend

[Image: Image2.jpg]Hi there, I'm back this Friday as Guest Designer for the Daring Cardmarkers with this card, inspired by our Elemental Inspiration photo

 I loved the colours in the photo and also I'm inspired by the spray of flowers, the large letters and  gems - using them on my Floating Frame card.
I chose a lovely Patterned Paper  piece and rough fussy cut out some floral sprays, then arranged them around the edge of a white card panel, holding them in place with a tiny piece of tape... then die cut a rectangle from the centre.  I carefully removed the pieces and replace the tape with foam tape, then trimmed off the outer edges using some of the offcuts to fill in the gaps.  I chose a light blue card and die cut 'Hello' in dark blue and stamped 'friend' on a white card tab in black and clear embossed it .... and attached all these to the card, finishing off with some mini blue gems.


Thanks for stopping by my blog  ----   have a Happy Day.



Card Recipe
Stamps: Altenew - Halftone Hello
Dies: Sizzix - Alphanumeric Cutout Lowerase
Inks: Versafine - black
Other: Clear embossing powder, Kaisercraft - DP  Paisley Days, blue gems

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Robyn. The turquoise-blue is so beautiful with those lovely flowers. Liking the card style very much - will need to investigate this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh and stylish Robyn, this is a lovely take on the inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done Robyn... I hope you have a beautiful week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely summery floral frame you created with your cut out pieces Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heared of (or seen) a floating frame card ... it looks stunning! The floral pattern is perfect for the shy start of spring and the large sentiment in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been having a little browse of your blog Robyn and your cards are beautiful! You have such an eye for colour and this card is no exception. Love the 'floating frame' and no, I've never heard of one either but it's really effective! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great way to make a floating frame card, Robyn. The colours are so bright and cheery. A very happy card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like you effort guys, So here is a typeface which will convert several files like these;

    Royalty Free Fonts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn