Wednesday 11 March 2020

Have a Fantastic Birthday

Thought for the Day....  seeing as we're swamped with mozzies at the present

So yesterday I coloured my stamped image with watercolour pencils and l then realized I'd used pastels shades of the rainbow so I'm playing along with Just Add Ink #495 challenge - Just Add a Rainbow   .....   and   .... The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring challenge - Day 2.


To display my coloured floral image I decided to make a frame from thin scraps of card - cut my white panel and ran strips of wide double sided tape around the edge then randomly added my coloured scrap strips.
Attached this to a white card, and stamped the sentiment onto a white strip and edged it with blue ink before attaching with foam tape.


Thanks for stopping by my blog  ----   have a Happy Day




Card Recipe 
Stamps:  Power Poppy - Everything's even Rosier, Chocolate Baroque - Fantastic Floral (sentiment)
Dies: 
Inks: Versafine - Smokey Grey 
Other:  Watercolour Pencils, 

4 comments:

  1. Such a great way to use scraps, Robyn. I love the frame effect you've created around the beautiful floral image. Thanks for playing along at JAI again.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I like how you used the rainbow in the flowers and background. I thought you could have put your Blog Banner on a card for the Rainbow effect. I also really love the quote at the top of the page. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Robyn! The soft florals and rainbow stripes are really lovely. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific quote and fantastic card! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn