Monday 27 April 2020

Just for You

Finally finished my Waterfall card today for this months Butterfly challenge #140 "W" 


Firstly I chose this blue butterfly patterned paper to cover the front of my white card. Following the waterfall card directions I made up this element in white card and then used matching card for the flaps.  Then to dress the card I stamped three sentiments and used a fancy label die to cut them so they would fit behind the flaps.  I sponged the edges with the three colour elements.. Wild blue, Wisteria, Wheat...and added matching gems.  I added a strip of gold washi tape to the last sentiment panel and to the bottom of the pull flap, punched a hole and added some blue threads for the pull.  To decorate the front I found this gorgeous die cut butterfly in dull gold card  (gifted from a friend) and added some wisteria gems to finish it.



I managed to use all the elements except the woodgrain.... to my card would be in the Top Prize category.  The photos don't capture the true blue colours or the lovely gold washi tape.
Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---   have a Happy Day and Stay Safe

Butterfly Challenge

  .
Card Recipe 
Stamps: Happy Little Stampers  - Dandelion Wishes
Dies: Inspired by Stamping - Fancy Labels,  Butterfly - unknown
Inks: Versafine - black, Distress Inks - Scattered straw, Shaded Lilac, Milled lavendar
Other: Gold washi tape, gems, blue thread, patterned paper

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Robyn - love the colours you have used and the wonderful attention to detail that has resulted in a fabulous creation
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my, this is sooooooo pretty. I love your waterfall effect and the pretty butterfly paper is the tops. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn