Tuesday 16 June 2020

Some of my Favourite CCC cards



 
Card Chain Challenge are continuing to celebrate the wonderful event of having sent 3000 beautiful hand made cards across the world to 161 countries since 2009... there are fabulous prizes on offer and you don't have to have been part of the swap to be eligible to go in the draw... just pop on over to the CCC blog and join in the fun.

Let's Play Game 2 -  much to difficult to select just one favourite card so here are few that I am very pleased with...  you will note I love flowers.




and for a change a quirky one with string pull background




Thanks for stopping by my blog.... do hope you have a few minutes to check out the CCC blog and if you're enjoying what you see here's the link to join in the swap for July   Have a Happy Day    and Stay Safe



11 comments:

  1. Love your style, Robyn! The last one really caught my eye the first time I saw it--so beautiful! I had trouble finding cards I liked, even though I thought they were OK when I sent them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Robyn - love the line of string art lilies with that quote from C S Lewis - that is fabulous. You certainly love your florals, and they are all beautiful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each one of these cards is lovely. I love how you threw a quirky one in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Robyn. Fab you shared so many. I loved the string pull birds and the floating frame card is so pretty. Thanks for sharing these lovely cards again. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Robyn - I can see why you can't choose a favourite.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All so wonderful Robyn!! Got a smile out of the colorful birdie with flowers!! One of my faves is the first one with the sweet silk flower - love the music in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a collection of stunning cards. I really like the string pull background with those quirky birds (I think I have those stamps too, must use them again). I haven't got round to looking up mine yet, not so many to choose from for me so I hope it won't be hard to find a favourite xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards that I'm sure have brightened the days of the recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful cards that you get to send all around the world, Robyn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards!!! I love then but my favourite is the one with the fish tails... stunning Robyn! Stay well...

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad to have been the lucky recipient of your 'Hello Friend' card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn