Saturday 13 June 2020

Happy Birthday



I placed the large PB stamp in my Misti and masked off and inked the flowers in light blue DI and then a number of times with dark blue ink, then the same with the leaves.  I used an embossing pen and clear embossing powder to add some highlights to the petal and then with a brush added black ink to the flower centres and when that was dry some spots of white gel pen.  I stamped the sentiment in black and clear embossed it then used green card to frame the panel onto a navy card.



I am playing along with The Flower Challenge #45 - Colour:  Navy & my other colour Green    -----   AND   ----   Penny Black Saturday June challenge -  Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by my blog   ----   have a Happy Day and stay safe

 
Card Recipe 
Stamps:  Penny Black - Garden Gems,  Close to my Heart - Joyful Birthday
Dies: 
Inks: Distress Inks - Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean, Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Black Soot, Versafine - black
Other:  clear embossing powder, blue coloured pencil, white gel pen

6 comments:

  1. Such pretty blue flowers, Robyn, and they pair beautifully with this shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination, Robyn. The perfect finishing touch, to me, was your white doodles highlight. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Robyn - Love the depth of colour you have achieved in the flower, and the partial embossing is stunning!
    Thanks for the link you left on my blog comment :).
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the colours and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy texture to your blue flowers, Robyn - love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card
    Thanks so much for playing along with The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn