Friday 3 July 2020

Wishing You Beautiful Day

Badge Grab
Time to share the card I sent to Mia in Greece for the June Card Chain Challenge

I used the theme for my beach scene card, the colours and the sketch.
I inked bubble wrap with Distress Oxide to create a sandy base on my white card front and ran it through the Cuttlebug with a tan mat and stitched die to create a border.  Stamped my shell and silver embossed it before watercolouring it with DOs and fussy cut it  out.  Then from scrap backgrounds I die cut some leafy pieces and coloured up some muslin to add to the little scene....with sequins and gold micro beads.  I stamped the sentiment in black and clear embossed it on a terracotta strip and mounted all these with foam tape.  To finish I sponged some light blue ink to the sky and added two die cut birds.


And this is the gorgeous card I received from Suzanne in USA... thank you so much Suzanne

Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---   have a Happy Day and Stay Safe

  
    THEME OPTIONS:    The Beach
Card Recipe 
Stamps: Print Blocks -shell, Sheena - Sea View Collection (sentiment)
Dies: Kaisercraft - Leafy branch, Sizzix -Wildflower stems #1, Paper Roses - Flying birds, small, CUTplorations - Running double stitched nesting rectangles
Inks: Versmark,  Versafine - black, Distress Oxide - Tattered Rose, Mustard Seeds, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Salty Ocean
Other:  clear embossing powder, silver embossing powder sequins, micro beadsm muslin

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Robyn, love the texture you've added! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous beach scene Robyn. Great use of the colours. Love this. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created the perfect beach scene, I love the mixed media elements and the detail, great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card you sent to Mia - I saw it first on her blog and loved it there too. Love the texture you have created on the beach and with the foliage and muslin
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sunny beach scene, Robyn! It's so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous beach scene, Robyn - so many great colors and textures - love, love, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn