Monday 19 October 2020

Christmas Spirit


I added gems and ribbon as my pink elements for my card today.....  firstly on light silvery grey metallic card I stamped pine branches along the side of the card to form a tree shape and then heat embossed in white   ---  to finish I stamped and silver embossed the sentiment and attached to a white metallic card with the ribbon and gems.


Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---  have a Happy Day and stay safe


Card Recipe Flourishes - Holiday Sparkle, Kaisercraft - Christmas Sentiments
Dies: 
Inks: Versamark
Other:  White embossing powder, Silver embossing powder, pink gems, ribbon, metallic card



4 comments:

  1. Ooooooo, this is lovely, Robyn. What a fab idea - I love the gems too. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Christmas tree with the pink jeweled ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Robyn, the offset tree is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning I love the tree! thanks for joining us at Christmas kickstart, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn