Saturday 16 January 2021

Love from all of us

Hello and thanks for popping over, I hope you are enjoying your weekend
With this card I am combining silhouettes and splatters for two challenges... 


I used Alcohol Inks in blues and purple on Yupo paper to create this night sky background.... I used a circle die to cut a mask and used a baby wipe to lift some colour for the 'moon' and lightly added yellow AI...I didn't want it to turn green.  I die cut three trees from black card and some snowy banks from white glitter card... after these were in place I added some white 'snow' splatters --- I am so not good at this but this time I went slowly with my brush tapping and I'm happy with the results... usually I have it all over everything on my desk.  To finish I attached the panel to a white card and added a stamped sentiment strip.


I am playing along with CAS Christmas January challenge - Silhouette   ...  and also CAS Mix Up January challenge - Splatters -- my MM elements are alcohol inks, acrylic paint, splatters, die cuts, masking and stamping, 
Hope you get to enjoy some creative time this weekend, cheers
 












Card Recipe 
Stamps:  Hero Arts - Script Love From
Dies:  Joyfeel - set three Christmas trees, Spellbinders - Curved borders 2 and nesting circles 
Inks:  Alcohol Inks - blues and yellow, Versafine - black
Other:   white Acrylic paint, white glitter card, Yupo paper

14 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Robyn - love that sky, and the moon is amazing!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn that night sky background is fantastic and your snow splatters are pretty amazing too. Plus you have sparkle on your card, what more could you want? I have similar problems with splatters, they get everywhere, usually because I can't be bothered to create a protected space before I do them! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Mix Up this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful background and perfect snowy splatters, Robyn! Love the font of that sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, Robyn, this is a breathtakingly beautiful scene! Love the snowy slopes sparkling in the moonlight as your splattering of snowflakes drift to the ground. So nicely done! I'm sure glad you played along with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ... this is STUNNING!! I LOVE your alcohol ink night sky Robyn. Gorgeous mix of colours! And a beutiful winter scene with your silhouette trees. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix UP and CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Robyn. That background is simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your blue night sky and the wonderful winter scene.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful AI background and love your night scene with the snow banks and trees. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful winter sky and I love your silhouette, Robyn! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful cold winter night scene Robyn! love your sky, the bright moon and lovely snowy splatter! Thanks for joining in my challenge at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning alcohol ink sky background, Robyn. I love your splatters, silhouette stamped trees and snow banks. Gorgeous Christmas card, my friend. TFS with us at CAS Mix Up. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful. Your AI night sky looks amazing for your silhouette trees. The splatters finished off the winter scene perfectly. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful scene using alcohol inks for that wonderful sky and the added die cut trees and snow slopes and some white splattered snow finishes it perfectly Robyn. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful night sky Robyn, your masked moon looks fabulous, love the glittery snow too. Thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn