Love the sight of the Spring country side ablaze with yellow from the various wattles in flower...not at the moment here in Australia but thought wattle would be perfect for these two challenge.
- Stamped the image randomly off the page around a white card panel
- Watercoloured with Distress Inks
- Die cut the sentiment in yellow card and sponged old paper DI in the white space which helped to highlight the sentiment.
- Assembled the panel on a matching yellow card
- The Sisterhood of Crafters - Mellow Yellow
- The Rainbow Card April challenge #28 - Delightful Daffodil
- Seize the Birthday challenge #212 - Spring Flowers
Thanks for visiting --- have a Wonderful Creative weekend, cheers
Stamps: Flourishes - Bloomin Aussie Florals
Dies: Creative Expressions - Mini Happy Birthday
Inks: Versafine - smokey grey, Distress Ink - squeezed lemonade, mustard see, old paper, peeled paint