Gail and Jo are really challenging us this month at Let's Squash It! --- 3 EF and a person !!!
Do have blank times in your creative mojo and then at the silliest times ideas pop into your head
well... that's how this card came to be when I was about to head off to bed last night.
- I stamped the girls dress in light brown ink on an off white card scrap and then ran it through the Cuttlebug with a new EF... then swiped Speckled Egg DO over the raised sections and water coloured the hem, sash and neck with Broken China DI, and fussy cut it out
- Stamped the whole girl image on white card and watercoloured it with DI and added detail with coloured pencils, and fussy cut it out and attached the dress
- Being a tall image I decided to make a slim line card...
- Found an embossing folder with a repeat pattern so I could emboss a long piece of white card.. then sponged Speckled Egg DO along the edge
- Embossed a strip of matching blue card with the sentiment strip and highlighted the raised with Broken China DI.
- Assembled the elements using foam tape on the girl image on a matching blue card
I am playing along with Let's Squash It! challenge #7 - Use three Embossing Folders and a person
Thanks for visiting --- have a Wonderful Creative weekend - cheers
Stamps: Julie Nutting - Betty
Inks: Memento - Desert Sand, Distress Inks - broken china, scattered straw, tattered rose, Distress oxide - speckled egg
Other: Embossing Folders: Docraft - HMK Forever Friends (sentiment), Couture Creations - Tied Together (background) , Craftworld Mag - Vol 1... no name (dress)