Sunday 11 April 2021

Just to say....


This card panel was created a few weeks back when I was trying out the CAS Card Mix Up challenge to use die cuts as stamps....from some recycled card I die cut this floral cluster and used Distress Oxides to colour the flowers and stems, lightly spritz with water and stamp onto the white card - I did this a couple of times and then it got lost in the piles on my desk.  So today I die cut one more image in white card and then three more times in scarp card.  Watercoloured the die cut with Distress Oxides in oranges and green and glued the layers together.  I trimmed the panel to a square card adding a strip in green as the panel was a bit narrow.  Stamped and clear embossed the sentiment and assembled the card adding so clear Nuvo Drops to the flowers.


I am playing along with
Thanks for visiting  --  have a Wonderful Creative day ...

Card Recipe 
Stamps:  Crafter's Companion - Florence
Dies: 
Inks:  Versafine - black, Distress Ink - Abandoned coral Worn lipstick, Peeled paint
Other:  clear embossing powder, Nuvo Crystal Drops



4 comments:

  1. A beautiful field of poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning color combo for your garden! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always seem to amaze me with your gorgeous cards!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn