A bit of fun with my Christmas card for the CAS Christmas challenge.....
- Masked parts of the snowman from Honkey Dorey Winter Warmers set and stamped with Versafine black on white card
- Cut a snow slope and snowman mask and used Distress Ink - faded jeans to create a skyline
- Stamped the hat and scarf and watercoloured them and the snowman with Distress Inks - faded jeans, candied apple, spiced marmalade
- Fussy cut hat and scarf
- Drew on a new face, lost twig arm and the flattened bottom with fineline black pen
- Die cut the panel with CUTplorations running double stitched rectangle
- Stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versafine Clair tulip red and clear embossed
- Lastly added some white glitter because you can't have snow/snowman with sparkle
Do you get the connection with the sentiment and snowman sliding down the hill??
I am playing along with CAS Christmas June Challenge - Snowman
Thanks for visiting --- have a Wonderful Creative day, cheers