Lots of foliage to choose from in my garden but I was drawn to the ferns..
- Inked my two fronds using a brayer and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide and used my hand to press the impression onto my card.
- When it was partially dry I added some gold embossing powder to heat emboss parts of the leaves
- Trimmed the panel and die cut a stitched frame using the Poppy Crafts Stitched Flag Tails die - turning the die half way to leave off the tail. And attached the printed panel to the frame with strips of foam sheet
- Stamped and gold embossed the sentiment with Happy Little Stampers Fun Birthday Sentiments then attached the framed Botanical print
On a roll I made a second card using different fern fronds
- Inked the frond with Wilted Violet Distress Ink and repeated the above process to gold emboss parts of the print
- Stamped and gold embossed the sentiment from Hero Arts - Petite Birthday
- Trimmed the panel and layered with a matching purple border
- Lasted attached the sentiment with foam tape
I'm joining in the CAS Mix UP October challenge - Botanical Prints and I have also used stamping and heat embossing and also die cuts on the first card.
Thanks for stopping by blog... have a wonderful creative day, cheers