Sunday 17 October 2021

Merry Christmas

 Back with another Christmas card today....

I'm really happy with how this one turned out and know that my Mum will love it too.


  • Stamped this Christmas floral from the Power Poppy Poinsettia set, with black Versafine ink.
  • Watercoloured the image with Distress Inks... Ripe Persimmon, Fired Brick, Shabby Shutters, Mown Lawn, Rustic Wilderness, Fossilised Amber, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves
  • ...and for the background Distress Oxide - Speckled Egg
  • Stamped the sentiment from Cardmaking & Papercraft - All Seasons Wreath, with Versamark and embossed with gold
  • Assembled the card with a purple card layer to frame the panel


I am playing along with Christmas Kickstart Challenge #55 - Make One for a Loved One
Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---   have a Wonderful Weekend, cheers Robyn

  


5 comments:

  1. Hey Sweet Friend!
    Let me comment once again about your new heading. So beautiful - your garden looks delightful! I do admire both of the cards - will try a vase one for myself! Last but certainly not least - the crochet project is absolutely fabulous. Love the colors of the yarn. Would like to find me some of that!
    The Christmas card for your Mother is so pretty. Your painting is wonderful -- You do make the best cards both in design and in the different techniques you use. You, Bonnie and Loll are my go to ladies when I want real inspiration.
    Beautiful card Robyn!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog heading, Robyn. Your card is beautiful and your colouring is stunning. Love the purple layer too. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. What a pretty Christmas card, Robyn! Love this mix of colors and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Robyn and yes your Mum will love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! What an unusual color for a poinsettia. I love the gold embossed sentiment.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn