A bit of a browse through my Christmas stamps and I came across this letterbox which of course is Red, just perfect for the CAS Christmas Card October challenge - Red and Grey
- Stamped the letterbox - a Papercrafter Mag freebie, with Archival Brilliance -Rocket Red and clear embossed it... then fussy cut it out
- Using Distress Ink - Hickory Smoke and a snowy slope mask, lightly blended a skyline
- Using a mini tree stamp from Winter Wonderlandand, and Versafine Sokey Grey, stamped a few trees on the horizon
- Stamped the sentiment from Clear Impressions Christmas Florals with Versamark and silver embossed it.
- Attached card front to a grey card and used foam tape to mount the letterbox
Thanks for stopping by my blog - have a Wonderful Creative Weekend, cheers Robyn