A few Christmas cards coming together today on my desk with this one for the
- Used a large ornament die from Sentimentally Yours: Bauble Opulence to create a mask
- Used Distress Inks: tumbled glass, faded jeans, broken china, chipped sapphire and wilted violet to blend over the mask
- Stamped trees from Crafty Individuals: CI257 set and stamped these with black Versafine with the mask still in place and then spritzed the surface with Kaisercraft White Iridescent Spray..
- Stamped and gold embossed the sentiment from the Bauble Opulence set
- From the paper mask die cut I trimmed the hanger top and gold embossed this and glued this in place
- From my pre cut stash found some pine sprigs to hang the bauble from.
- And to finish added some snow to the trees with white paint marker
Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a Wonderful Creative day, Cheers Robyn