My March Card Chain Challenge card went to Helen in the USA and I'm so pleased that she has received it by the end of the month.
...... it was something a little bit different than my usual florals cards
I chose the theme Forest and Friendship, the colour palette (sort of) and ripped edges technique.
- I tore some scrap paper to use as hill masks for the background and blended Distress Ink to create the hills, and sunset sky, then stamped some trees - Lavinia stamps - Trees with DI forest moss
- I stamped the Bears from Woodland Hugs set by Samantha Chaffey with Versafine vintage sepia and watercoloured them and fussy cut them out.
- A friend sent me these die cut trees (unknown) and I coloured them with DI brushed corduroy and used them to create a frame for the background
- Die cut the sentiment from CUTplorations - Everyday Sentiments from black card
- Assembled all the elements onto a dark green card
Thanks for stopping by my blog.... have a wonderful creative day
Theme Options: Forest / Farm / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Patterned Paper / Ripped Edges