Thursday 21 April 2022

Four Spring cards featuring die cut flowers

Finally finished some cards I've been working on for the month...  been having fun watercoloring die cut flowers and teaming them with die cut and stencilled backgrounds --- life just got in the way with school holidays and Easter... Happy Easter everyone


First card..
  • with Distress Inks.. watercoloured die cut flower from Sizzix wildflower stems #1
  • Die cut the frame background from Spellbinders - Diamond Effect and backed this with matching purple card
  • Attached elements to a white card and finished with an unknown sentiment stamp... stamped with Versafine black and heat embossed with clear EP

Second card...
  • Two die cut stems from the Sizzix wildflower stems #1 set, watercoloured with Distress Inks
  • Arranged on a stencilled background -- lightly blended Distress Oxide ink over Flowing Drops Altenew stencil
  • Stamped  and silver embossed sentiment from Close to my Heart Joyful Birthday Occasions set
  • Layered from panel with purple card border on a green card

Third card ....
  • Two of my fav die cut daisies from the Sizzix wildflower stems #1 set, watercoloured with Distress Inks
  • Used a Sizzix background die from Mixed Media set and back this with matching green card.
  • Stamped sentiment on panel with Versafine black ink (unknown stamp)
  • Attached elements to a white card

Fourth card...
  • Using a different floral die...from Card Making Magic - Between the lines, Intricate Crocus.... die cut the border floral and cut away the frame.. then watercoloured with Distress Inks
  • Used the same stencil from Altenew - Flowing Drops, and softly blended over a green Distress Oxide ink
  • Stamped sentiment with Versafine black and clear embossed with black EP ... stamp from Inspired by Stamping - A lovely birthday set
  • Attached elements to a green card
I am playing along with 

 

9 comments:

  1. Robyn they are a joy to behold! I love them. I haven't done any papercrafting, just sewing when I can. I hope you are well and life is being kind to you - keep those beauties coming my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge! Please come again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn, your talent never ceases to amaze me. All of these creations are out of this world beautiful. Gorgeous colors and perfectly designed. I have been missing your posts. Your garden is lovely, your crochet work is not only wonderful but beautiful as well and your cards are fantastic. Please tell me that you can't cook!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Robyn these are all just BEAUTIFUL! Glad I don't have to choose a favorite lol! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 4th card is my favorite, but all are beautiful. I so love your blog! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flower cards using these dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Wow Wow! These are all gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS die challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a life-saver, Robyn! Just when I've decided to make cards from all my NBUS flower products, you present me with four spectacular designs! I love them all ~ especially the third one because I have four of those corner dies! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful set of cards Robyn. Each one is so beautiful and unique from the others. Great mix of colours too. Looks like you've had a lot of fun creating lately. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn