Monday 23 May 2022

A couple of Thinking of You cards

Today I have a couple of Spring Cards .... 

I am playing along with Double 'D' challenge - Monochromatic         

and also with Four Seasons challenge -May Spring challenge


First card is using stamps and dies from Altenew Modern Anemone set...  stamped with black Versafine and watercoloured with Distress Oxides
For the background panel I blended DO in Ripe Persimmon, then attached the flowers over a diecut corner piece (Sizzix Mixed Media #2).  
To finish I stamped and embossed the sentiment (Practical Publishing - Meadow Flowers set)


For my second card I used the Blossom Sprays #5 from STAMPlorations - stamped in smokey grey Versafine and watercoloured with Distress Inks - squeezed lemonade, mustard seed and bundled sage.  I added some depth with coloured pencils
Added a die cut sentiment (Sizzix - Celebration Words Script) cut from yellow card.
To finish attached to a card with yellow border and a scatter of white Nuvo Crystal Drops


Thanks for stopping by my blog....   have a Wonderful Creative Day
Cheers Robyn
 


3 comments:

  1. I love both your cards! It is always nice to have this type of card in your stash! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. The yellow is especially a happy color and perfect for the sentiment. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Monochromatic" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang ... every time I try to comment it gets half way through and disappears !
    Let me try again ... these are both just BEAUTIFUL. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Thanks for also sharing these beauties with us at Double D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn