Thanks for stopping by my blog today, hope you're enjoying your week....
I have a Christmas card for two challenges
- CAS Christmas June challenge - Wreath
- Can you handle the pressure - Anything Goes Embossing with a Twist of Birds
- Used a Wreath EF by Christina Griffiths (Card Making Magic) - Yuletide Wishes, to emboss image on white card
- Die cut the Robin and more holly leaves from the same set.
- Watercoloured all the images with Distress Inks and added some light pencil detail
- Trimmed the panel to fit a square card and attached with foam sheet
- Lasted added stamped sentiment - Crafters Choice - Rustic Christmas on a die cut banner from Project Life set
Have a wonderful day, Cheers Robyn