Two cards today as we again head towards the end of the month..
First card for the CAS Mix Up challenge ....
- The stencil is from the cheap craft shop and I used white gesso
- Then spritzed the card with pink spray made with drawing ink and water and when that was dry I mixed some gold Magical Micas with water and flicked on some extra sparkle
- Die cut the sentiment (Sizzix - Celebration Words, Script) from gold and pinkish purple card and glued these offset to give a shadow
- Stamped and gold embossed butterfly (Happy Little Stampers - Especially for You set) and watercoloured with Distress Inks, then attached with foam tape.
Second card for The Flower Challenge.....
- Inked part of the Penny Black Garden Gems stamp with Distress Inks, lightly spritzed with water and stamped onto white card
- Stamped and gold embossed sentiment (Kaisercraft - Birthday Wishes set)
- Used a rounded corner punch to curve the card panel
- Attached to pink card to create a frame
- To finish I added some white iridescent sequins for the sparkle... love how they catch the pink from the card
Thanks for stopping by my blog -- have a Wonderful Day, Cheers Robyn