Monday 31 October 2022

Memories

 There's a new challenge out there this month encouraging us to use our STENCILS

Crazy is our Fame - STENCILS are the Game

So I should read the rules and check the dates... because I missed the deadline... but I'll still leave it up

I'm also joining in the challenge at --- I chose Silhouette and Day


  • Using a hand cut mask I blended Distress Inks to achieve and sloping hill and sky
  • Then with Black Distress Ink I add the silhouette leaves using a stencil from Simon Says -Tumbling Leaves
  • Stamped on the sentiment - Hero Arts: Treasure the Moment
  • Finished the panel with a die cut swallow (trimmed from die Scenic Swallow from Die Cutting Essentials magazine

Thanks for stopping by my blog,   have a Wonderful Week,    Cheers Robyn


3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Robyn - love the swallow, and that sentiment is a wonderful one
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Robyn. LOVE the subtle colours with the bold black bird and stenciling. Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful stenciled background for this graceful swallow, Robyn! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn