Sunday 19 March 2023

Floral Decorated Small Tin

I had such fun decorating a box with flowers in challenge 1 -- at Beautiful Blossoms,  that I've been collecting other items I can turn into pretty objects

 
 I just love some recently acquired pattern cardstock and decided to use this piece with a lovely floral border ----- then got busy with my Cuttlebug and die cut some layered flowers from Sizzix Small Tattered Florals set, and arranged the flowers around the patterned paper flower and on the lid... and to finish I added some white Crystal Drops 




I am joining in the floral fun at

Thanks for stopping by my blog,   have a Wonderful Day,    Cheers Robyn

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful creation Robyn - this is gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing in the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Fabulous idea and execution! Your creation is gorgeous and we hope to see you again! XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is some kind of wonderful!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn