Monday 13 March 2023

Double embossing resist

 Here today with a couple of cards I made using the backgrounds I created with the 
Deboss Inky Resist Technique the ladies at Group of Seven Cardmakers 
have shared with us this month


This background with created using the Embossing Folder Flower Pod Background from Darice, white embossed the raised areas and smooched with Distress Inks and Oxides - Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Storm Sky.  Finished with a die cut sentiment (Curly Sue) in dark teal blue and layered with an old gold border on a white card


My second card features Distress Inks and Oxides in Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac and Mermaid Lagoon smooched over the white embossed Embossing Folder - Flourish from mprress.  Finished with a bright pink die cut sentiment from CUTplorations


And here are my latest crochet projects ... a knee rug for a friend made with yarn she gifted to me and I regifted back to her....  and my 5 afghan squares so far for the 2023 Moogly CAL .

Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a fabulous day,    cheers Robyn

8 comments:

  1. Oh, love your cards and the colors used. Lucky you or the recipient who gets your crochet projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every intention of trying that technique, but I haven't got there yet. Thanks for the extra inspiration both cards are great. Thanks too for sharing your crochet projects. You have been busy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and embossing folders you used, Robyn! Two great examples of this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had great results using the debossed technique Robyn! Both cards are so pretty! So glad you tried it and that you shared it with us too! Two lovely projects - particularly love the colors on your beautiful crocheted squares! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both your deboss resist embossing beautiful cards, Robyn! TFS both cards and your technique description really showed off the textures and colors you used. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work with the Inky Deboss technique Robyn! Both cards are fabulous! Love your lap blanket and the crocheted squares ... you are multi-talented, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shoot, my comment flew away! Just want to say I love your designs using the technique, Robyn, and I'm delighted that you shared in the Go7 gallery! Good job with your crocheting, too! I hope Watson continues to do well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. two great cards Robyn, so glad you joined us by trying out the technique ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn