Sunday 2 April 2023

March CCC cards reveal

 My CCC Card for March went off to Hilary in the UK...

I used the colour palette and bird/friendship theme and stamping technique.

  • The bird was stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut (Kairsercraft - Fly Free set)
  • For the background I used a stencil (Funky Fossil Designs - Shrubbery) and blended Distress Inks in oranges and greens.
  • To finish I stamped the sentiment (2 sets - Happy Little Stampers Whimsical Friends - hello and friend from STAMPlorations - Bloom Sketches set)
  • Sat the bird on a die cut branch and added a border of orange card.


Thanks for stopping by my blog...  have a Wonderful Day,    cheers Robyn

Product / Technique Options:  Stamps 
Theme Options: Birds / Friendship

12 comments:

  1. Love your card - I just couldn't find a bird image that I wanted to use. Thanks for being a link in our chain again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card !!!!
    Beautiful bird !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous use of the colors, Robyn - love your bird with the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Robyn, love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bird stamp Robyn and you colored it so beautifully! love the soft colors that coordinate perfectly with your pretty stenciled background! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m a sucker for bird stamps and that’s a beauty! Love what you’ve done with it here Robyn, the stencilled foliage makes a beautiful backdrop for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card - love your colour palette Robyn, and that is a sweet result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a wonderful Card.

    Greeting BAstelfeti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, I think I just lost my comment. Why does that always happen when you are short of time? Anyway, I was saying how happy I am to have this very special card sitting on my shelf right now. I love that bird and the colours and it was so good that it arrived in time too. Thanks Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the background and it's perfect for the lovely bird.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this bird and the bright and beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really know how to use color! Your background is fabulous!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn