Saturday 3 June 2023

Birthday Cards

No Spring flowers in our gardens on this side of the world, but some nice Autumn showers today to cool the air and freshen up the greenery in my garden.

 Inspiration for my card today from the Mood Board at 

Double 'D' - Flower challenge


Watercoloured my stamped image (Power Poppy - Simply Camellias), trimmed to fit a square card with matching pink layer  witha stamped white embossed sentiment (Happy Little Stampers - Fun Birthday Sentiments)


A couple more cards using up more of those gorgeous 12x12 pattern papers I've been saving for something special... well now's the time... too many pretty papers, just use them.


Thanks for stopping by my blog,   have a wonderful weekend,   Cheers Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully colored flowers, Robyn! I tend to hoard pretty paper too. They make such pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn