Friday 23 June 2023

Sharing a few Christmas Cards..

 

About time I joined in some challenges...   It's challenge #75 at Christmas Kickstart and as always I'm happy to add to my Christmas stash.









So I've made a couple of 'teepee' folded cards and used little bit more from my stash of patterned papers.  Finished off with a stamped gold embossed sentiment and die cut Poinsettia flowers.


Next I have two more using the Mood board at Peace on Earth Christmas challenge #42



The Reds and Greens and Florals always catch my eye.








Stamped the same image and sentiments and embossed with both gold and silver EP.  Water coloured then used a shine silver and gold layer to frame the panels on matching red coloured cards.

And lastly a card using a set.. with  an embossing folder and co-ordinating stamp (I think it's Sizzix, loaned from a friend).  Not very well stamped but finished off with a die cut sentiment that I clear embossed. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a Wonderful Weekend,  cheers Robyn

6 comments:

  1. All your cards are so beautiful! I like the one which you are showing at the POE blog because of the nice embossed stamps and coloring.
    Lia DT POE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, Robyn, and isn't it good to get in early with those Christmas makes! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart with Arlene and me - I love your shaped cards so much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful selection of cards Robyn. The two floral ones are exquisite, and I love the teepee ones also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful grouping of Christmas cards Robyn. Always great when you can build your stash throughout the year! They are all beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you really created some wonderful cards. I have never made a teepee card and I love these! So glad you joined us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are voting on what group we like the best? If so --- I am voting for the gold and silver embossed cards.
    Always a winner for me!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn