Monday 26 June 2023

A trio of cards featuring butterflies, birds and blooms

 Time to share a few more cards that have evolved from my desk over this month


This first card is for the Can You Handle the Pressure challenge - Anything Goes with a Twist of Butterflies.

Blended green Distress Inks over the leafy embossed border EF and stamped on the sentiment.... finished off with 3 die cut butterflies smooched in DI and spritzed with shimmer mist




Second card for the Triple B June challenge. ... with this lovely moodboard for inspiration. 
No stamping on this card... used a pretty pink marbly background (from my Kaisercraft calendar), then die cut the stitched wavy edge on white card - lightly blended edge with pink DI.  Die cut the little bird and watercoloured with DI and finished with a die cut Hello sentiment.





Lastly an Any Occasion card - for two challenges...  Double 'D' Colour challenge - I've used the purple and blues as inspiration.   
AND  Beautiful Blossoms challenge #6 - with a mood board in these colours too as inspiration.
 
I used a scalloped frame die and a number of my flower dies to create this little picture with a lovely patterned paper background - I smooched the flower edges with ink and added some white crystal drops for the flower centers


And my latest crochet blanket... a Mosaic in the Round by Beba Blankets



Thanks for stopping by my blog ...   have a Wonderful Day,   Cheers Robyn

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Robyn - I recognise the fern frame from your first card - that is wonderful way to use the folder - you have inspired me to get mine out. The pinks on the second card are so pretty and beautifully combined. Your floral composition in the last card is exquisite!
    Your blanket is amazing - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards and your blanket are beautiful, you are very talented!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful butterflies and ferns, an adorable bird and gorgeous flowers, Robyn! And another beautiful blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, love your embossed butterfly card, such a nice framing folder and such pretty and sparkly butterflies! Thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are wonderful and what a stunning blanket. So much work! Thanks so much for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards and a gorgeous blanket! I'm a Knitter and Crocheter so this really caught my eye! Thanks for sharing with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We love seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You've been busy and what beautiful creations you have designed! Thanks for sharing in so many of our challenges ... we love seeing all your different designs!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure, Triple B & Double D challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    Can You Handle the Pressure
    DOUBLE D
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn, I saw your flower card at Double D and I just had to pop over to have a closer look. What a nice surprise to see all the extras as well! Oh, my, such beauty in all your cards. I'm agog at your crochet blanket. A beautiful pattern. You've got some skills! Thank you for sharing your super gorgeous flower card with us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love your cards but I have to admit, you latest crochet blanket really caught my eye. Is there anything you can't do well? It seems I am lucky to get all my cooking done and keeping up with birthday cards.
    You must be in the middle of winter and we are in the middle of summer. HOT! HOT! HOT!
    My best to you Sugar,
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn