Thursday 29 June 2023

Rudolph Days Christmas Stash Building

Again!!!!!! we're nearing the end of the month - June has gone and half of the year too, so it's time to share our Christmas cards with Maureen and her team    at   Rudolph Day Challenge

So I've been in my patterned papers stash again....


...... needing not much more that a double die cut glossy silver sentiment and a stamped gold embossed  one for the ornament card.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.... have a Wonderful Day
Cheers Robyn

4 comments:

  1. You have some gorgeous Christmas papers, Robyn. Always great to be able to make some quick and easy cards to build our stash. Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers that made gorgeous cards, Robyn! I agree that the year is going by extra fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful card, Robyn. I have not yet tried those long style cards...yours sure looks good.

    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - really gorgeous Christmas cards. I am up to my neck in birthday cards and I better catch up quick cause Christmas is coming.
    Thinking of you,
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn