Monday 25 March 2024

Good feeling to be back making some Cards


Thanks to a blogging friend Darnell - and her wonderful IDEAS prompt... I'm happy to be creating cards again.... this week is A for Anything Goes




My first card features soft blue and cream patterned paper as my background... as the panel was a little narrow for the card I added a matching smooched strip to one edge and used the other remnant for my sentiment. I watercoloured some die cut flowers (Sizzix - Small tattered floral) and added some white die cut foliage and a few blue pearls to finish.   I am joining in the challenge -- The Colour Hues Challenge #TCH83 : Cream & Blue
Honored to have my card mentioned in the Top Few...

My second card today is for the Beautiful Blossoms challenge #15 using the Mood board as inspiration ... lot so yellow.   Again I've used some patterned paper, stamped, watercoloured and fussy cut some flowers and leaves (Altenew - Modern Anemone) and attached them over the florals on the paper trimming the edges where they overlapped... finished with a stamped sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog
Have a Wonderful Day
Cheers Robyn

12 comments:

  1. Two stunning floral cards - totally different, but both beautiful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad this system is working for you, too, Robyn! You have way too much talent NOT to make cards and these are both sensational! I am especially drooling over that first one! I love the muted tones and the depth you created! Pinning! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your use of patterned paper in both cards is exceptional! The soft colors in the Cream and Blue card create a very elegant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you made our challenge colors shine on this beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards Robyn. Glad you are inspired to be making lots of cards, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful. I am so glad you have found your inspiration again xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant idea to use floral patterned paper and place fussy cut flowers over top, it creates an even bigger bouquet. Gorgeous cards, Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see your inspiration has been ignited by Darnell's acronym, it really does help to have something to start the creative juices flowing. Love the soft vintage look of your first card, thanks for sharing at Color Hues, as well as the bold yellow of the second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on creating again! I am always a fan of a soft text background. Your card is just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A I love the blue and cream card the most. It's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO GLAD you're back to crafting!! Both cards are absolutely beautiful! awesome inspiration!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Beautiful Blossoms! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    BB DT
    BEAUTIFUL BLOSSOMS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful floral cards - love them both.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn