Sunday, 12 July 2026

Christmas, Just a Note and Birthday Wishes

Been a busy week here and even though I had these cards made a few days ago, I'm only finding time today to share them and join in a few challenges.... that keep me inspired.

    Darnell's Weekly IDEAS prompt - "I" = Inks/Colour Mediums  - All my cards feature me playing with INK

    Christmas Kickstart challenge #112 - Grace Us with Your Presents.... how cool is that play on words

    Jingle Belles challenge - Stars or Stripes Forever  ... and I guess that a play on a US event.

For my first card I stamped and watercoloured this cute House Mouse stamp using my watercolour pencils... they haven't seen daylight for a while ... then used silver glitter pen on the ribbons and matched up with silver embossed sentiment.  EDIT... well I messed that up properly... no stars or stripes!


My second card is using the sketch from Just Add Ink challenge #789
Trimmed some pretty papers into strips and added some die cut leafy shapes that I inked up with Distress Oxides, then finished off with a die cut flower from my stash and a gold embossed sentiment


My last card was a bit of fun for the   -  Love those Pretty Papers July challenge 
Using a stamped bird image from my stash that I watercoloured with my Twinkling H2O inks and fussy cut it out.  Then attached it to some fun birdie patterned paper and a stamped sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a wonderful weekend
Cheers Robyn




10 comments:

  1. I love the elegant way you have used our sketch Robyn. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous array of cards Robyn! Love all the birdies on the card you've created for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner
    PS: Don't forget about our Triple B Challenge (birds, blooms & butterflies)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - you have had a lot of fun this week! Lovely selection of cards, the little Bird card is great. I love the die cut leaves you have used for the sketch challenge with a pretty colour palette. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trio of fun and gorgeous cards Robyn - love the birdy one in particular, but the gold leaf one is a very close second!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of presents on your lovely Christmas card and perfect for the challenge. Your other cards are also so pretty. Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it's a lovely card despite not having stars or stripes, lol! (I've been there and done that!!!) (PS: It's a play on an American song called "Stars and Stripes Forever" a reference to the USA flag; we celebrate Independence Day on July 4th!) So pleased you could join our fun at Jingle Belles this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many presents to colour! Gorgeous work as always, Robyn. Thanks for joining the current challenge at The Christmas Kickstart with Lynn and me. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m guessing they’re sugar cubes in all those little packages Robin - cute card! You could play at Lost Coast Designs as well where it’s Christmas in July — no obligation to use their stamps and I’m sure Gail (who coordinates the DT there) would love to see you! You can have up to six challenge links in total so you’ve just got room 😀 (https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-211-christmas-in-july.html)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love your little birdies card. I used to have that dsp, isn't it wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that pile-o-presents ... so very glad you joined our Stars and/or Stripes celebration at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn