Friday 16 March 2018

Happy Birthday


I found some "after baby-sitting girls" time to water colour this image I had in my already stamped stash and chose to use the palette at Power Poppy's Hues to Use this week..  I always find then the problem of mounting my image panel to 'show it off'... and after some digging I found this grey spotted DP, that worked with a pink embossed panel with the pinks in the image. I framed the spotty panel with a fine black border and also the image in grey.  To finish I stamped my sentiment and attached it with foam tape.
I am also playing along at Watercooler Wednesday WWC161 -  Helen's All About Occasions challenge and to The Flower Challenge #1 - Anything Goes.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day





    

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the pretty vase of flowers. Your coloring is perfect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING card Robyn, I love these stamps too. Have you seen the new one? Tempted to get it myself, it's in digi form.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin this looks so delicate and yet rich with the depth of the background paper. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the most significant information for me.
    And i’m glad reading your article.
    But should remark on some general things, the web site style is perfect,
    the articles is really great : D. Good job…
    āļŦāļ™ัāļ‡āļāļĢั่āļ‡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Robyn, you certainly know what your doing when its comes to colouring, these flowers are absolutely gorgeous!! Love the soft pink colours with the black, very stylish. And that strip of dry embossed CS suits it perfectly. I'm so glad you joined us this month at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely Robyn. What a beautiful stamp that is. Your colours are so pretty. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Robyn, this card is outstanding! I love the way you've combined the patterned paper and the embossed pink in the background. How well they echo the colours in your wonderful image! The tulips are gorgeous. Wonderful colouring as usual. You are such a master of colour! A perfect birthday card! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Robyn for sharing with us at the Watercooler Wednesday "All Occasions" challenge this week. Your watercoloured tulips are simply stunning. I really love the background paper and the embossed panel too. Beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card. The flowers are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fresh breath of spring Robyn! Love the contrast and that pop of pink! Beautiful creation! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn