Sunday 18 March 2018

Happy Easter


Darn it all, I've just missed posting my card to the House Mouse and Friends challenge HMFMC #261 - got sidetracked in my garden this morning...and you wouldn't believe it, got the card finished then somehow my camera was in video mode and I couldn't get it off, so ended up using my phone and emailing to myself.... well it does happen.
PS - you wouldn't believe it but in all the rush I was trying to post my card to #260 challenge of course it's closed, so my card made it by a few minutes.
I didn't have any 'bunnies' for my card so cut a silhouette for a border inspired by a catalogue border I'd seen. Then used an oval and round die to cut my egg base and covered it with foil wrapper from last years egg, added a strip of washi tape and a bow, then balanced my house mouse friend on top. To finish I added my stamped sentiment.
I am also playing along with Addicted to Stamps and More - Holiday challenge #283.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg

HMFMC #261 Anything Goes/ Option "Bunnies"


Another pic, using my camera and showing the border I used as inspiration

8 comments:

  1. You just made it Robyn, and glad you did..
    Very cute stamp used, loving the design and colours. Your colouring of the stamp is lovely. Thanks so much for entering into our ANYTHING GOES/BUNNIES current challenge and good luck in the draw. . {aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends
    🐰🐇

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mouse balancing on your Easter egg.
    Thanks for joining in at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card Robyn. Clever idea to use the bunny border. I really like your new header picture. I've not seen anything like this before. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fun easter card Robyn !! that mousey looks so full of spring !! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at HMFMC !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet Easter card with a cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge and good luck.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun Easter card. Loving the colors, sparkle and beautiful design on the background. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge glad you made it in on time, whew...and sharing your crd with us.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Robyn :-) the little mouse dancing on the fabulous shiny egg is fabulous! I love the whole design of this, very cute :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge 🐰
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Robyn. Love that house mouse on top of that blingy Easter Egg. Great design. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn