Saturday 21 January 2012

Card Patterns: Weekly Sketch 148, Play Date Cafe PDCC 115



Hi everyone, today I've chosen a new blog sketch - Card Patterns: Weekly Sketch to base my card...I actually saw Chupas card for this sketch and really liked it...so here it is.  To help with my colour selection I've used the Play Date Cafe suggestions - Slate, Moss, Bark and Burlap. I've made this card for a friends birthday and she's an earthy type so these colours suited her. I'm please with my card using some new colours. Thanks for taking a peek..

2 comments:

  1. Great card Robyn, it turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! What a great take on these two challenges! LOVE that ribbon! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn