Saturday 11 February 2012

Less is More challenge

 
Hello fellow card makers.....my next card today is for the Less is More challenge - to use the colour Aqua as the feature of our card.....which I've just discovered is closed so I'm a little late.....
Anyway on this card I've used some layering....seen other creative ladies using this technique and thought to have a go myself.....so I've layer the flower cut with the Die-namics Upsey Daisies die and also used the Spellbinders Edgeabilities Classic Petal die to create the border effect. Thanks for taking a peek.

1 comment:

  1. Really like this card Robyn. Love the layering and the white & aqua!! Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn