Saturday 2 June 2012

Our Creative Corner

This is a card in progress.....thanks to Sue for her helping and encouraging comments on my other card I decided to make my friends birthday card "Shabby Chic" too and I just checked the close time on the blog - 3 minutes - so I quickly laid the card together and snapped off a pic - just made it by the skin of my teeth...so will now post some more pics when I've finished....




  
Here now is the finished card...inspired by Monia - her cards are gorgeous. I'm thrilled with the result and I'm sure my friend will be rapt. 
I've had a lovely afternoon chatting on Skype with Vikki and thank her for her company- she's been really creative too so check out her work. Thanks for taking a peek and enjoy your weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful card Robyn...well done!! Love the little flowers & leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Certainly more than meets the eye. Just loveley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Robyn! This is Gorgeous! Love the Pretty Vintage Chic feel to it and the lovely embossing! Just Wonderful embellies too! So Lovely! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn