Friday 26 October 2012

Retro Sketches, 10 minutes Craft Dash

 
    
Happy TGIF day....so my friend Vikki finished work early today and we're skyping so I'm motivated. Found this new blog challenge at Pretty Pink Posh - 10 minute craft dash #5, and thought I'd maybe give it a go. Picked this nice layout from Retro Sketches rs#34 to use with the dash colours....weelllll I didn't make it in 10 minutes got as far as the little pic - no words. Anyway in 12 I had it finished a tweeked the ribbon flower a bit. It's not impossible but you do have to have a plan and all your bits out ready. I hadn't made one of these flowers so that was the hold up (saw a tutorial on Creative Paper Trade - Ribbon Flower)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn