Wednesday 28 November 2012

Retro Sketches, Crazy 4 Challenges, Shopping Our Stash

  
Well it's a wonder I actually got this card made today....this has been the scariest of days - wind is ferocious and I can't believe so far I've made it through the day without something serious happening to the caravan, it's been awful.  But I suppose making my card has got me to focus on something other than outside.  So I've used the Retro Sketch rs#39 for this layout and over at Crazy4Challenges C4C#164 their request is for your card to PUT A BOW ON IT!  I'm also posting it on Shopping Our Stash #79

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 79: Odds and Ends and/or Waiting to be Used

- using the die cut and circle I had in my stash - it definitely didn't start out like this in my mind but I'm happy with the finished card - I was using the colours from Play Date Cafe (rose, eucalyptus, slate) but that closed a couple hours ago.
Thanks for taking a peek

3 comments:

  1. That ribbon is gorgeous, as are the colors. Really lovely card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of left-over bits! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! all the elements work together really well!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn