Sunday 28 July 2013

Green floral birthday


  
Happily I have a late afternoon card to post and after first seeing the colours at Dynamic Duos DD#63 I was thinking this had to be a male card but the DT girls made some lovely cards for inspiration so I went with a floral. I used the sketch for Annabelle Stamps ac168 and even mades some flowers from those very old paper ones from Kaisercraft and quite happy with them so I'll be making some more with the stash of different colours I have.  Thanks for taking a peek and hope you've had a great weekend.
PS the colours in the photo are a wee bit darker than my card

4 comments:

  1. Your flowers are gorgeous and so is your card!
    Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Robyn I love the sideways tag! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Robyn! I love the tag and the beautiful choice of background paper.....and of course your flowers. Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Another amazing card Robyn..you're on a roll woman!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn