Tuesday 18 March 2014

Our Beautiful World

Here's  my "Green" photo for this weeks Our Beautiful World #38.
I was scanning my photos for a pic of the new green growth of cycads after the fire burn-offs that leave the landscape black - it's amazing but alas I couldn't find the pics.  
I saw this one though of the greenery in my sons fish tank...he was just setting it up and waiting for the water to clear before adding the fish and I took this pic that reflect the leaves on the underside of the water level. Normally I would post flowers and outside greenery and landscapes but this is ok for a change.



OOPs I couldn't resist...these are flowering in our yard at the moment..



Thanks for taking a peek Robyn




5 comments:

  1. Terrific shots!! I'm so glad you shared them with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your green photo is fabulous.....very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely shot, thanks for sharing with us at Our Beautiful World!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome shot Robyn, it looks so effective. Trev commented that you are very talented when I showed him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing "abstract" photo. Love the colour and really would not have known what it was without the explanation, but just love the beautiful shapes, colour and pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn